Most people are aware of the fact that chiropractic can help decrease back pain. But, there are some benefits of seeing your Salem, OR chiropractor consistently that are less well-known. These benefits may just boost your overall health and sense of well-being.
Positive aspects of chiropractic medicine consist of:
- It stimulates natural healing. Although most other therapies involve drugs and potentially surgical procedures or injection therapy, chiropractic medicine encourages your body in healing itself naturally.
- It reduces childhood otitis media. A large number of children endure regular ear infections, and are often given antibiotic medications. Some young people feel a reduction in ear infections after getting consistent chiropractic care.
- It can lessen digestive difficulties. If you have a hard time with your digestive tract, repeated chiropractic appointments can often ease symptoms.
- You sleep better. When you’re not bogged down by neck or back pain, your quality of sleep gets better, assisting you to feel more focused and full of energy.
- It can lower your blood pressure. Anytime the spine is out of place, things like your blood pressure are not maintained properly, elevating your risk of these types of health issues.
- It can improve your balance. The stronger and healthier the spine is, the easier it is to balance, potentially preventing a injury due to instability like a slip and fall.
Enjoy these benefits and more when you see Dr. Michels of in Salem, OR. Call and plan your next appointment now!
Dr. Julia Robertson, DC is a Chiropractic Physician who worked with Michels Spinal Rehab and Associates and who is now the proud owner of Robertson Spinal Rehab & Associates. She provides personal one on one services specializing in spinal manipulation, physiotherapy, nutritional counseling in addition to developing personal rehab programs.